Monday, April 8, 2013

A Busy Me.

This will be me soon...

All these work, all these days sweating for a little wage, all these times that I had little sleep.
Is it really worth it?
 I'm just a young teenager of 17 waiting to start school. I had been working ever since i finished my 'O's just for that money to go... shopping.
 Yeah. 
Shopping. 

It's not because my family is not well-off enough to feed me or anything. I'm just working because to get some money to shop and enjoy material satisfaction. But, due to my work, I have not been sleeping or even eating well. Just like today. I started work at 7am in the morning and lasted till 2.30pm in the afternoon and i didn't even get a bite of food till it's late at night. 
All for what? 
For some money to shop. 

Hey, you might say that why are you even posting this? People in those third world countries are killing each other just to get a job or even some food to eat and here I am posting my complains about working when I am so much more fortunate then all the others, I'm just working such little hours and complaining about it! Blah blah blah... Well, my choice.

For a whole month now, working almost every single day for 6+ hours. I know that in the society around us now, this little hours working is NOTHING compared to some hot shots who work almost 12 hours daily for 365 days. But, won't they stop to consider these working hours, how much strain they put on their body. How much damage they do till they finally realise that damage has been done and try to lessen their burden. But, no matter how much they try to nurse back their health, it's done. Nope, not reversible. 

People seriously need to take care of their own health! Being busy doesn't mean that you can neglect your health! So, now I'm really unscrewing my brain and start to figure out why am I working so hard just to get some money to go shopping. Maybe i should stop working... but i need to save some money for a concert. BAP's concert i might add. UGH, what should i do? Continue on working and become a zombie or stop working and miss BAP's concert? T_T
 Woe is me.
Why can't money fall from the sky now? How problematic is this...


No comments:

Post a Comment